Support has ended for the following:
- WinZip 9.0 through WinZip 24.0
- WinZip Companion (Courier) 1.0 through Courier 9.5
- WinZip 1.0 through WinZip 7.0 for Mac
- WinZip Self-Extractor 2.2 through Self-Extractor 3.1
Learn more at https://www.winzip.com/en/support/product-lifecycle-policy/.
The following will no longer be provided for unsupported versions of WinZip applications:
- Physical media shipments
- Product updates (including changes for bug fixes or new security threats)
- Technical support
WinZip Computing recommends that all users of unsupported WinZip versions upgrade to the latest release version, assuming that their computer meets the current system requirements. Upgrading will allow you to receive the advantages of up-to-date security changes, new features, bug fixes, and technical support.
Registered WinZip users are eligible to upgrade to the latest release version. For more information on version upgrades, visit the KB 125800 Knowledge base article.
Technical support and customer service will continue to be provided for expired versions to assist with product downloads and registration issues to the best of our ability.