High-Def/Blu-ray authoring is disabled
So you just purchased a shiny, brand new laptop because your old one decided to call it quits and kicked the bucket. You have now re-installed your Roxio Creator NXT software, along with your other software; but you just realized your Blu-ray disc projects are disabled because the Blu-ray disc burning plugin was not automatically enabled. You would like to restore this functionality without having to re-purchase the plugin. This article will show you how to do just that!
Restoring your purchase
There is absolutely no need for you to purchase the Creator NXT High-Def/Blu-ray disc burning plugin a second time. Instead, you can simply restore your previous purchase from within Creator NXT itself.
To restore your purchase, follow these steps:
- Launch your Creator NXT application;
- On the Creator NXT menu, click on the Help button;
- On the Help menu, select the Restore purchase item;
- The Restore Purchase dialog box should come up. On the field provided, enter the email address associated with your previous purchase
- After entering your email address, click the Continue button;
- After a few seconds, the next screen will appear with your Blu-ray Authoring purchase showing on the list;
- A smaller window should appear next indicating that the plugin has been enabled. Click OK.
- A green check mark will then appear next to Blu-ray Authoring, signifying the restore operation was successful.
Click the Close button.
- Restart Creator NXT before starting a new High-Def/Blu-ray project.
Congratulations! You have now restored your Blu-ray plugin purchase.
If your restore operation fails
If you encountered any issues restoring your purchase, don't worry. Simply reach out to our Technical Support team with the details of your High-Def/Blu-ray disc plugin purchase (this would be in your purchase confirmation email), and we should be able to assist in restoring it.