|Note: This information applies to WinZip for Mac 2.0 and later.|
When you purchase a WinZip multi-user license, you will receive an email confirmation containing links to:
- a WinZip .pkg installer;
- your unique WinZipmc.mcmul registration file.
To install and register your copy of WinZip:
- Download and put both the .pkg installer and the WinZipmc.mcmul registration file to the same folder.
- Run the .pkg installer by double-clicking on it. Follow the installation instructions.
- After WinZip is installed, run it by opening the Applications folder and double-clicking on the WinZip icon.
- Once you agree to the license, WinZip will be registered.
Note: for a registration to be successful, WinZipmc.mcmul must be in the same folder as .pkg installer, when the installer is run.
If you have any questions about this information, please submit a Technical Support ticket.