In most cases, resetting Pinnacle Studio resolves this error. If resetting Pinnacle Studio does not solve this error, re-installing the "Standard Content" will resolve it.
Please follow the steps outlined below to resolve the title editor error “Default Title not found in installed content”
- Press Windows + R keys together to get Run command box.
- In the available field type (or copy and paste) %localappdata% and press enter key.
- Rename the Pinnacle_Studio_xx folder to Pinnacle_Studio_xx.old
- Launch Pinnacle Studio xx as administrator by right-clicking on Pinnacle Studio xx icon then select "Run as administrator" and test
NOTE: This will reset all your Library settings to default, including Watchfolders and Project Bins, and any media previously imported will need to be imported again.
If problem persists, try the steps below:
- Reinstall Standard Content
- Exit Pinnacle Studio
- In your Pinnacle Studio xx installation folder, you will see 64bit>StandardContent.
- In that folder, look for the file StandardContent.msi.
- Right mouse click on it and choose Install.
NOTE: By default, Pinnacle Studio xx installation folder(PinnacleStudioxx) gets created on your desktop during the installation.
* xx is the version of your Pinnacle Studio e.g. 22/23/24/25...