Minimum System Requirements:
- Macintosh computer with a PowerPC G4, PowerPC G5, or Intel processor. PowerPC G5 or Intel processor required for encoding and viewing high definition content
- CD, DVD, Blu-ray, or HD DVD recordable drive
- Mac OS X v10.4.x and Mac OS X v10.5.x
- 600 MB of free disk space to install
- Up to 15 GB of temporary free disk space during usage
- Additional space may be required when working with high definition content
- QuickTime 7.x
- Internet connection required for some functionality
HD DVD and Blu-ray (BDMV) video authoring functionality requires purchase of the HD/BD plug-in.
- Apple TV, Video iPod, or iPhone
- TiVo Series2, Series3, or TiVo HD DVR
- Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or PSP
- EyeTV video recorder or Turbo.264 video encoder hardware
- Blackberry device, Palm Treo, and other mobile devices with support for MPEG-4 or H.264 video
- Other portable DivX, MPEG-4, or H.264 compliant video player
Supports all QuickTime and other additional file formats including:
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC, and Dolby Digital AC-3
- Video: AVCHD, AVI, DV, MOV, MPEG-1/2/4, DivX, XviD, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder, iMovie projects, EyeTV recordings and TiVoToGo transfers
- Photo: BMP, GIF, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
- Images: ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG
DVDs created with Toast adhere to the official DVD specifications, and are tested with Hollywood standard certification tools to verify DVD player compatibility.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.