The purpose of this Service Pack is to updatePaintShop Photo Pro X3to version 184.108.40.206.
To find out which version of PaintShop Photo Pro X3 you have currently installed, click Help | About in the PaintShop Photo Pro application. If your version is 220.127.116.11, you do not need to download this update.
This update applies to the English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Chinese Traditional and Polish versions. The update is 7MB in size.
Update 1 addresses the following issues:
- General stability - Application crashes when using commands in Full Editor & Express Lab.
- EXIF data doesn't show in Full Editor and is missing from files saved.
- Uncompressed TIFF files saved from RAW NEF source are incorrect and can't be opened.
- Commands with on-screen preview aren't applied to the image after changing the preview state.
To install this update:
- Close PaintShop Photo Pro X3.
- Click the Download Link below to download the update to your computer by saving it to your hard drive. Click Yes to save it to your computer, do not run it from the internet.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update. The update/patch file is called PSPPX3_Patch1.exe.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Click Here to Download PaintShop Photo Pro X3 Patch 1
If you encounter any technical difficulties with installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.