Below you will find a solution to the issue with CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite 2019 where the Mask marquee is not visible in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
To correct the issue, perform the following steps:
1. Ensure that Corel PHOTO-PAINT Home & Student 2019 is closed.
2. Right-click and save this file HATCH.png to the system where CorelDRAW Home & Student 2019 is installed.
3. Copy HATCH.png.
4. Navigate to the following location in Windows Explorer:
-64-bit OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite 2019\Data\Images\Apps\.
-32-bit OS: C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite 2019\Data\Images\Apps\.
5. Create a new folder in the location noted in step 4 and name it PhotoPnt. Paste HATCH.png into this folder.
6. Launch Corel PHOTO-PAINT Home & Student 2019 and start a new document.
7. Select the Rectangle Mask Tool and draw a mask area. Confirm the mask marquee is visible.