VideoStudio includes many common controls that let you adjust color, clarity, and tone. Basic controls include the following: Hue, Exposure, Contrast, Gamma, Blacks, Shadows, Midrange, Highlights, Whites, Vibrance, Saturation, Clarify, and Haze.
To adjust basic color, tone, and clarity
- In the Timeline or Library of the Edit workspace, select a video or image clip.
- In the Options panel, click the Color tab.
- Click the Basic button.
- Adjust any of the controls by dragging the sliders.
- Watch the Preview to see how the new settings affect the image.
Note: Double-click a slider to reset it. To clear all changes, click the Reset button.
To adjust the tone quality of your video or image clips
- In the Timeline of the Edit workspace, select a video or image clip.
- In the Options panel, click the Color tab, and click Auto Tone.
Note: You can indicate if you want the clip as Brightest, Brighter, Normal, Darker or Darkest by clicking the Auto Tone Adjustment drop-list.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.