Missing Contents In Library (e.g. Effects, Transitions, Titles, Montages, Sound Effects, Etc.)
In most cases, resetting Pinnacle Studio resolves the missing contents issue. If resetting Pinnacle Studio does not help, re-installing the "Standard Content" will resolve it.
Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Press Windows + R keys together to get Run command box.
- In the Open box, type (or copy and paste) %localappdata% and press enter key.
- Rename the Pinnacle_Studio_26 folder to Pinnacle_Studio_26.old
- Launch Pinnacle Studio 26 as administrator by right-clicking on Pinnacle Studio 26 icon then select "Run as administrator" and test
NOTE: Above steps will reset all your Library settings to default, including Watchfolders and Project Bins, and any media previously imported will need to be imported again.
If problem persists, try the steps below:
Reinstall Standard Content
- Exit Pinnacle Studio
- In your Pinnacle Studio 26 installation folder, you will see 64bit > StandardContent.
- In that folder, look for the file StandardContent.msi.
- Right-click on it and choose Install.
NOTE: By default, Pinnacle Studio 26 installation folder (PinnacleStudio26) gets created on your desktop during the installation.