"You have exceeded the number of computers on which you may install the product" error appears during re-installation.
Serial number has already reached the maximum installation count.
1. Log-in into your Corel account (associated with the serial number) in www.corel.com .
2. Once in the account, click on "Product Status and Subscriptions".
3. Locate and click on "Manage" (color blue) which is beside "Installations:".
4. Select the computer that you are no longer using and click on "Remove selected machines".
5. Installation should now proceed in the new computer.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.