The System Requirements for Pinnacle Studio 26 are:
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, 64 bit
- Processor*: Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 4th generation or later or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
- Graphics card: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768, minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
DirectX graphics device recommended:
- NVIDIA GeForce 700 series / Quadro 600 (Fermi-based) or newer (CUDA-enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI Radeon HD 5XXX series or higher
- Intel HD Graphics from Ivy Bridge or higher
- 3D Titler requires DirectX 11
- Sound card: Windows-compatible sound card
- Hard drive space: 10 GB HDD space for full installation
- Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates Registration required for product use.
- Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), MOV (DV, MPEG-4, H.264), HEVC** (H.265), XAVC, MXF, DVCPRO HD, XAVC S, GoPro LRV, Cineform
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
- Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPS, J2K, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
- Disc: DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray ($)
- Video: DV, HDV, AVI, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, HEVC** (H.265, H.264), XAVC S, MOV, M2TS, FLV, 3GP, GIF, Cineform
- Image: BMP, JPEG, TIF, TGA
- Audio: AC3, MP2, MP3, MP4, WAV
- DVD burner required for creating DVD and AVCHD discs
- Blu-ray burning requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Russian, Finnish, Danish, and Swedish.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
* For 8K video support, an Intel 7th generation or newer CPU with Quick Sync, an NVIDIA 10 series or newer CPU, or an AMD 4000 series or newer CPU is recommended.
** HEVC (H.265) support requires supporting PC hardware or graphics card and Microsoft HEVC video extension installed.