To find your downloaded WinZip application install file, please see the correct instructions below for your Windows version.
- Click Start, then click File Explorer
- In the left pane of File Explorer, click This PC
- Type WinZip in the Search This PC at the upper right of File Explorer (for other WinZip application install files, just type wz)
- All files and folders having what you typed in the name will display as File Explorer finds them.
When your file displays, you can double-click it to begin installing or right-click the file and select Open file location if you want.
- Open to or change to the Start menu screen
- Type WinZip; this will show up in Search (for other WinZip application install files just type wz)
- Below the Search text box, Click Files
- All files having what you typed in the name will show in the Results
You can click the file in the results to begin installing or right-click the file to see other options.
If you cannot locate the downloaded file by searching, you can download a copy from the Alternative Download Links page.