There are some reports that this may be related to the Installshield files or Windows Installer information we are investigating this further. Most customers who have this issue resolved it byfollowing these steps.
- Download and run the Reg delete tool available here.
- Run it and choose Studio 14 and then click Clean. Repeat this 3 times.
- Restart the PC and then go to this folder: C:\Program Files\Pinnacle and delete Studio 14 folder.
- Go to this folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\ and delete the Installshield folder.
- Restart and reinstall Studio 14.
- If the above steps do not work, follow the same steps but copy the install CD to the desktop
- Now in from the files on the desktop, open the Pinnacle Studio folder, then the Studio folder.
- In the Stuio folder find the "Setup.exe", right click on it and select run as Administrator.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.