Here are the steps to create a .WAV file from a captured video clip.
- Drag the desired clip(s) into the timeline area.
- Go to the Make Movie mode.
- Select AVI and then click the Settings button.
- In the Video settings section, uncheck the ‘Include video in AVI file’ box.
- Make certain that the ‘Include audio in AVI file’ box is still checked.
- Click OK.
- Click Create AVI file.
- The box that allows you to name the file will pop up.
- Enter a name with a ‘wav’ extension (e.g. MyFile.wav) into the ‘File Name’ field.
- Now click OK and the audio will be rendered as a .wav file.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.