Studio 12 and higher has the option to output to an audio only file. Here is how to output an audio file:
- Go to the Make Movie tab
- Select the File button on the left of the screen.
- Select Audio as the File Type.
- Select the desired preset. The following three presets are available:
- MP3 Stereo 44kHz
- WAV (PCM) Stereo 44kHz
- WAV (PCM) Stereo 48kHz
- Click the Create file button
- You will be prompted to choose the location for the file and to give it a name. Do this and click OK.
- The creation process will begin and the file will be created.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.