To resolve the issue please download and install latest version of Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle as steps below.
- Exit Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle (or any other previous version you have installed).
- With the Dazzle device connected, from Windows Explorer right-click This PC, and click Properties.
- On the right, click Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers
- Right click on the Dazzle Video capture Video device, Uninstall device.
- In the dialog, check the box "Delete the Driver software for this device."
- Repeat steps 5-6 for the Dazzle Video capture USB Audio device.
- When complete, unplug the Dazzle device.
- Uninstall Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle.
- Restart the PC.
- Download the new Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle: http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/PSD/PinnacleForDazzle_ESD.exe
- Plug in your Dazzle device.
- Double click on the downloaded installer. Run PinnacleDazzle_ESD.exe
- When complete, open the application, click on Import, and check if you can capture.
* Step 6 is important, to actively force out the existing driver.
* Make sure that you are not using USB HUB to connect your Dazzle hardware. Dazzle hardware should be connected directly to PC USB port.
If problem persists, please download and install 'Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)' from link below:
- Run downloaded 'directx_Jun2010_redist.exe' file and extract contents in a folder (e.g. DX) on your desktop. Go to the folder and run DXSETUP.exe by right clicking on it then select 'Run as administrator' then follow on-screen instructions.
- Once above installed, restart the PC and Open Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle as administrator by right clicking on its icon then select "Run as administrator" and test.