You may have removed the oceans.psd theme or changed the file incorrectly. Follow these steps to copy the default oceans.psd theme back into the Toast application:
- Insert your Toast 6 Titanium Install CD. If Toast is currently running, you should quit the application.
- Open the "Roxio Toast 6 Titanium" folder on the CD.
- Control-click on the "Toast 6 Titanium" icon and choose "Show Package Contents".
- Open "Contents", then "Resources", then "Themes". You will see a file named "ocean.psd".
- Click the "ocean.psd" file
- Click on "Edit" and select "Copy" ocean.psd.
- Close all folders and eject the Toast 6 Titanium Install CD
- Locate your version of Toast 6 Titanium that is on the hard drive
- Control-click on the Toast 6 Titanium icon and choose ÒShow Package ContentsÓ.
- Open ÒContentsÓ, then ÒResourcesÓ, then ÒThemesÓ.
- Click on "Edit" and "Paste item"
- Start Toast and create you video disc as you normally would.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.