Generally, defragmenting your hard disk will resolve this issue. To defragment your computer:
- Go to Start--> Programs --> Accessories --> System Tools --> Disk Defragmenter.
- When the Disk Defragmenter window opens, choose Defragment.
If defragmentation doesn't resolve the issue, burn your project as a data file, and then burn your project as a data disc using Disc Copier or Creator Classic. To create a disc image/data file:
- After clicking the Burn button, the Burn Project window opens.
- You have two data burning options:
- Image file - this option will save your project as an .ISO file. To burn this file you will need to use the Burn Image option in Creator's Copysection.
- Folder Set - burning a folder set will create a Video_TS folder that you can burn using Creator Classic. Burning a folder set to DVD will create a fully functional DVD. Do NOT rename the Video_TS folder other wise it will not play! Simply place it in a folder that is the name of your project if you need to keep track.
Tip: Either of the above options are a great way to not only back up your projects, but make multiple copies to reduce encoding time!