This can happen if the MainConcept MPEG encoder is not correctly registered. To resolve this problem follow the steps below.
- Close VideoWave (and any other EMC 8 applications which may be open)
- Click on the "Start" button, then select "Run"
- In the run dialog box please copy and paste the following command
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 8\VideoCore\sonicmcdsdv.ax"
- Once that command is in the "Run" box, click "OK"
- You should receive a message indicating the file registration succeeded, click "OK" to close that window.
Now launch VideoWave and try to produce your project to AVI or DV-AVI and you should no longer experience this issue.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.