Note:Entries given in these instructions may have 9, 10, or 11 (Creator 2009) appended to them, depending on version.
- Click Start --> Run.
- Type "msconfig" and click on the OK button.
- Select the Startup tab.
- Disable (uncheck) RoxWatchTray and/or CommonSDK (if present)
- Go to the Services tab.
- Disable Roxio Hard Drive Watcher.
- Click on the Apply button and then click on OK.
- Click YES to restart the computer.
To reverse these changes, follow the above steps and check the boxes we unchecked.
NOTE: If the above the instructions do not resolve the issue, you may need to perform a clean installation of your software to correct the issue:
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.