You can work around this issue by creating your project as a disc image and then burning the image.
To burn a disc image of your project from MyDVD:
- Click on red Burn Project button.
- In the Burn Project window, deselect "Burn to Disc" and then select "Save disc image file".
- Click the Browse button.
- In the Save to image file window, choose the folder you want to save your disc image and choose a file name.
- Click Save.
- In the Burn Project window, click Burn.
Once you have created a disc image file of your project, you can then burn it to a disc by doing the following:
- Insert your blank disc.
- Click on the Data - Copy tab in Creator.
- Under the Create heading, select Burn Disc Image.
- Under "Choose Image", click Browse.
- In the Open window, navigate to the disc image of the project you saved and click Open.
- Under "Copy To", select the drive that has your blank disc.
- Click the green Copy button to burn your disc.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.