- Microsoft Windows 7 Home premium, Professional or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit), Microsoft windows Vista SP2 (32- or 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32- or 64-bit)
- For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel 1.6GHz Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent, 512MB RAM for windows XP and 1GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7. For video editing and conversion and DVD playback Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 1GB RAM. Multicore processor with at least 2GB RAM recommended.
- 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- ATI Stream and CUDA acceleration only available with AMD ATI Stream and NVIDIA CUDA enabled graphics cards
- Hard drive with at least 3GB free space for the installation process. DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to 10s of GB
- Windows Media Player version 10, 11 or 12
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8
- Internet connection required for registration, product updates, and some features. Any Internet charges are the user's responsibility.
- QuickTime player version 7 required for some functionality
- iTunes version 8 for some functionality
- TiVo requires a TiVo Seris2, Series3, TiVo HD DVR or other TiVoToGo compatible DVR connected to your home network, and TiVo Desktop. Does not work with DirectTV provided TiVo DVRs. See www.tivo.com for more information.
- For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 Firewire card for use with DV camera or Roxio Video Capture USB from analog sources
- Blu-ray authoring and playback require additional plug-ins which can be purchased at www.roxio.com
- Media access server capability requires an always-on PC connected to a wired network
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.