The work around for this is:
- Save your Project as a Dual-Layer DVD disc image file
- Choose "DL" from the disc selector above the burn button.
- Go to File --> Save as Disc Image...
- Enter a name for the image and save it.
- Burn the Dual-layer Image file to a single layer DVD.
- Open Toast (do not open your previous project).
- Click the Copy tab at the top of the Toast window.
- Click the Formats tab in the left drawer and choose Image File.
- Choose Fit-to-DVD video compression.
- Drag your disc image file to the Contentarea.
- Insert a blank DVD.
- Burn the image to the DVD.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.