- Launch Roxio Creator.
- Click the Video Moviestab on the left.
- Click on Edit Video Advanced under Edit and Transfer. This will launch VideoWave.
- Click on Add Photo/Video then choose the video file for capturing your screen shot.
- Once your video file is loaded, play the video or use the playback head to find the point of the video you want to capture.
- To capture the screen shot, click on the camera button (Extract Image from Production) in the lower right corner of the Preview Area in the Preview Control Bar.
- In the Save File As window, choose the file format (.JPG, .BMP, .PNG, .TIFF) that you want it to be saved as and where on your computer to save it.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.