Before connecting your Roxio USB Capture Device included with Easy VHS to DVD for Mac, be sure that you have fully installed the software first. Also, you will need to supply your own audio and video cables to go between your VCR and the Roxio USB Capture Device. If you have not purchased your cables yet, we suggest you use an S-Video cable for higher video quality.
- Connect the Roxio Video Capture USB device to a USB 2.0 port on your Mac with the included USB extension cable.
Note: Be sure to connect the USB Capture Device directly into the Mac. Using a hub or the USB connections on your keyboard or monitor may decrease performance.
- Connect the Roxio audio and video adapter (has the red and white cables) to the capture device.
- Using the video cable provided with your VCR, connect the video Line Out connector on your VCR to one of the two video plugs on the Roxio adapter. You can either connect via an RCA connection (yellow) or S-Video.
- Connect the two Audio Out connectors on your VCR to the audio adapter (red and white plugs) attached to your Roxio USB capture device.
- Double check to make sure that all of the connections are firmly in place and completely inserted.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.