To write CD-TEXT:
- In Toast 6, 7 or 8, select the Audiotab and choose Audio CD in the Formats drawer
- In Jam 6 create a new untitled Jam document
- Drag audio files into the Toast audio window or the Jam window
- Double click on any track and edit the album, artist or track information
- Click the red record button to burn the disc
To view CD-TEXT information on the Mac:
- Insert an audio CD with CD-TEXT information into the recorder
- Launch Toast or Jam and select Recorder --> Disc Info. You will see the CD-TEXT information.
Note: The Mac OS and iTunes are unable to display CD-TEXT.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.