- Log on to a user account with administrative privileges since Limited or Power User accounts won't let Corel software install, uninstall, or run properly.
- Disable your anti-virus/spyware, and firewall during this clean re-installation procedure.
- There are three (3) options to uninstall the software:
- On the Windows task bar, click on Start > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall the programs. Select Corel Digital Studio 2010 from the list(s), and choose Uninstall/Change.
- Use the installer itself to remove the program. Launch the installer and it will automatically detect the existing installation of the program. Choose to remove the program when prompted.
- Use the Clean-up utility to remove the program.
- Launch your Internet browser and download CDS 2010 Clean-Up ver1.9.exe from here: ftp://coreluser-d:email@example.com/4505/SalesforceKBLinks/Uninstallers/CDS_2010-Clean-Up_ver1.9.exe
- Double-click on CDS 2010 Clean-Up ver1.9.exe to launch the Clean-Up utility.
- Check Corel Digital Studio from the list of applications.
- Click on NEXT. You will be asked to create a log of the uninstall process before you can proceed.
- Click on Yes; wait until the clean-up utility finishes the uninstall process. Uninstalling this application using CDS 2010 Clean-Up ver1.9.exe will take several minutes.
NOTE: You can undo the clean boot and return your computer to normal after the clean uninstall procedure.
NOTE: The CDS 2010 Clean-Up ver1.9.exe only uninstalls PaintShop Photo Express 2010 Standalone, VideoStudio Express 2010 Standalone and Corel Digital Studio Suite 2010. This utility will not uninstall Corel WinDVD 2010 included in Corel Digital Studio Suite 2010, Corel WinDVD 2010 Standard Standalone and Corel WinDVD Pro 2010 Standalone.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.