1. Pro-level photo editing for any level of expertise
From professional photographers to passionate enthusiasts, PaintShop Pro
provides a user-centric, photo editing and design experience. Edit photos, create
multi-layered designs, work with RAW and HDR images, organize easily and
2. Multiple workspaces to match your workflow needs
Find the workspace that suits your photo editing needs and style with PaintShop
The Photography Workspace - Just starting off in the world of image editing?
The all-new Photography Workspace is built just for you! This sleek and simple
interface, with a focus on one-click fixes, makes photo editing a breeze.
The Essentials Workspace - If you would like to do a little more than quick
photo fixes, simply select the Essentials Workspace and challenge yourself with
advanced editing and design tools.
The Complete Workspace - For prolific photo editors and designers, the
Complete Workspace allows you to access the power of PaintShop Pro with
professional-level features for photo editing, designing and organizing.
3. User-inspired features to edit, retouch and enhance photos
PaintShop Pro continues to be inspired by its users and their feedback, which is
the driving force behind every innovation.
4. Powerful Adjustment Tools – Edit, crop, resize, remove noise, sharpen,
enhance colors, use curves and levels to make your photos stand out.
Precise Retouching - Touch up your favorite photos with high precision
selection or cloning tools, photo restoration and flaw removal effects.
Artistic Photo Compositions – Use multiple layers and create masks to make
incredible photos and graphic design projects. Create stunning HDR photos by
combining multiple exposures.
Complete RAW Control – PaintShop Pro’s RAW lab arms you with powerful
RAW image editing capabilities, including before and after preview options.
Save Time – Features such as batch processing and scripts not only allow you
to work faster, but also bring consistency to your projects and reduce repetitive
Use the device of your choice – Work with any format and fix lens issues such
as distortions and chromatic aberrations. Correct photos that were taken with a
360-degree camera by rotating or making them level or producing ‘planet-like’
Work seamlessly – Get support for 64-bit third-party plugins including Adobe
plugins or brushes. Import PSD files and export to Photoshop to work effortlessly
5. Creative design power that exceeds expectations
Put together impressive design projects with PaintShop Pro’s suite of graphic
design and illustration tools.
- Access a wide range of built-in templates to create collages, greeting cards,
social media images, web banners, brochures and more.
- Turn photos into art by adding text to create memes or picture quotes.
Unleash more possibilities with built-in brushes, color palettes, gradients and
vector illustration tools.
- Use intelligent presets and instant effects powered by AI in Pic-to-Painting.
Play with photo stamps, Bokeh or Retro tools and transform your photos
6. Effortless photo saving, organizing, and sharing
PaintShop Pro values not just your creativity, but also the practical aspects of
saving, transferring, organizing and sharing your assets.
- Experience fewer disruptions with autosaving.
- Organize and manage your projects. Easily export to Photoshop, Painter
or CorelDRAW and continue working.
- Save your work in multiple formats and upload to social media.