Express the feelings of your heart through a warm e-card
Make a personalized Valentine’s card
Click on the image for larger view
- Pick one of the card templates and download to your local folder.
- Open the card sample, e.g. “p3.pspimage”
3. Open one of your favorite photos, then copy the whole picture
4. Switch to the card file and select "Paste as a new layer" from the right click menu
5. Open the "Layer manager", drag your picture to the bottom layer. Switch to the "Pick" tool then move the picture to the best position on the card.
6. You can either print it out or email the card to your sweetheart,
7. Suprise the special in your life with a unique, personalized card that shows you really care.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.