In WordPerfect it is possible to do a repair installation of the software to help resolve minor issues that may be experienced caused by some missing components.
To repair an installation of WordPerfect:
- Close all open applications including WordPerfect
- Press Windows key + R to launch the "Run" dialog box.
- On the "Run" box, type: appwiz.cpl
- Click "OK" or press "Enter" to open the Programs and Features folder window.
- Right-click on WordPerfect Office version you want to repair from the currently installed programs list and right-click to Uninstall.
- In the WordPerfect InstallShield wizard, select the "Repair" option.
- Click "Next", and follow the instructions.
- When the process is complete, click "Finish".
- DO NOT LAUNCH ANY of the WordPerfect programs.
- Restart your computer for any changes to take effect.
- Launch WordPerfect.