The WordPerfect X6 .UWL (QuickCorrect) file in Windows 8 is in the same folder or location as it is in Windows 7. To be more specific, the file is in this folder: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Corel\WordPerfect Office X6\WritingTools\
However, AppData is a hidden folder by default. You must unhide it to see its subfolders.
To show the hidden folder:
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Click Appearance and Personalization
3. Click Folder Options
4. In Folder Options dialog box, click View tab
5. In the Advance Settings list, look for the folder named "Hidden files and folders"
6. Click the "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" radio button
7. Click Apply and OK to close the Folder Options dialog box
After enabling the Hidden folder:
1.) Go to the folder where the .UWL file of your WordPerfect (previous version) was saved.
2.) Find and copy the "WTxxUS.UWL" file. Where xx is the version number of WordPerfect Office (example: WT14US.UWL for WordPerfect X4)
You may use a flash drive if your previous WordPerfect version is installed on another computer.
3.) Copy the "WTxxUS. UWL" file to the desktop of your Windows 8 computer
4.) Rename the copied "WTxxUS.UWL" file to "WT16US.UWL"
5.) Right-click on the renamed file and select Copy
6.) Go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Corel\WordPerfect Office X6\WritingTools\ and paste the copied file
7.) Open WordPerfect X6 and test if your QuickCorrect file was successfully migrated