From time to time, you may find that you need to save multiple documents in WordPerfect in a single format. Here is how you can set WordPerfect Office to save documents to your desired format by default:
1. Open WordPerfect Office X5
2. On the "Menu bar", select "Tools"
3. On the drop down list, click on select "Settings"
4. On the settings window, click on "Files"
5. On the files settings window, click on "Document"
6. Change the default save file format to the format of your choice.
7. Click "Apply" then "Ok"