You can use WordPerfect Office X3 in tandem with WordPerfect® Lightning™ to create, preview, and e-mail PDF files.
WordPerfect Office X3 is renowned for its built-in PDF publishing capabilities, which make it easy and cost-effective to share WordPerfect Office documents while maintaining control over content and appearance.
WordPerfect Lightning, a free downloadable word processor from Corel, provides a simple selection of tools that make it fast and easy to consume, capture, or reuse the information that's important to you. WordPerfect Lightning lets you view WordPerfect, Microsoft® Word, and PDF files. You can also e-mail a file directly from WordPerfect Lightning.
To create a PDF in WordPerfect® Office X3
- In WordPerfect, Quattro Pro or Presentations, click File > Publish To > PDF.
- In the Publish To PDF dialog box, click the General tab.
- Click Browse.
- Choose the drive and folder in which you want to save the file.
- Type a filename in the Filename box.
- Click Save.
- From the PDF style list box, choose one of the following options:
Smallest file — creates a PDF suitable for online viewing, such as a document to be distributed by e-mail or displayed on the Web
Standard desktop printing and viewing — creates a PDF suitable for viewing or printing on a laser or desktop printer
- Highest quality — creates a high-quality PDF to send to a printer or digital copier
- Smallest file — creates a PDF suitable for online viewing, such as a document to be distributed by e-mail or displayed on the Web
- In the Export Range area, enable one of the following options:
- Full document — publishes the entire file
- Current page — publishes the active page only
- Pages — publishes a portion of the file
- Selection — publishes selected text.
- Click OK
To e-mail a PDF from WordPerfect® Lightning™
- Open the PDF in the Viewer.
- Click the Save button, and choose Send to Mail Recipient.