By default, WordPerfect only installs one Writing Tools language, usually determined by the Operating System's default language at the time of Install. WordPerfect includes multiple Writing Tools languages which need to be installed prior to using them.
- From your Windows Control Panel, click on Add / Remove Programs
- Select WordPerfect Office X4/X3/12/11or WordPerfect Family Pack 5 from the list
- Click on the Change button
- From the installation wizard, make sure Modify is selected and click on Next
- Expand the Writing Tools menu by clicking on the (+) to the left of the Writing Tools icon
- Select the desired language you would like to install and enable "This feature will be installed to local hard drive"
- Click on Next
- Click on Install to add the component
- Click Finish
To view a video on how to add components to your WordPerfect installation,[[../ftp.corel.com/pub/Video/Wordperfect/wmv/754005_add_components.wmv|click here]]. 359kb (Requires Windows Media Player 9)
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.