WordPerfect Office: How to delete codes in WordPerfect using Find and Replace
0 users found this article helpful
- Click at the top of the document
- Click Edit, Find and Replace
- Click in the Find field
- Erase anything in the Find Field.
- Click Match menu, Codes
- In the codes window, double on the code you wish to delete. It will appear in the find field.
- Click Close on the Codes window.
- Make sure that the Replace window still says <Nothing> (that is the default value)
- Click "Replace All" to replace all instances, or use Find Next and Replace to step through the document and replace them on a per-case basis.