A formatting code is found in multiple places throughout a WordPerfect document and needs to be removed. Finding each instance manually would take a long time.
This can be used to remove all Font changes, all Font sizes, all page numbering codes, all delay codes and much more.
Use WordPerfect's built-in Find & Replace feature to find the target code and replace it with nothing:
- Click at the top of the document
- Click Edit, Find and Replace
- In the Find and Replace dialog, click the Options menu and make sure that "Wrap at Beg./End of document" is enabled. If it's not enabled, click on it to enable it.
- Click in the Find field
- Erase anything in the Find Field.
- Click Match menu, Codes
- In the codes window, double on the code you wish to delete. It will appear in the find field.
- Click Close on the Codes window.
- Make sure that the Replace window still says <Nothing> (that is the default value)
- Click "Replace All" to replace all instances, or use Find Next and Replace to step through the document and replace them on a per-case basis.