When printing to #10 sized envelopes, the return address may not print and the destination address may print near the top of the envelope.
This can be resolved by creating a custom envelope size as follows:
- Click Format, Envelope...
- Click the "Create New Definition..." button
- Enter the following values:
Name: Env #10 Custom
Size: Letter (When this is selected the height will change to 11", and the width will change to 8.5")
Source: Only change this if your printer requires a specific envelope feeder or tray.
The remaining settings do not need to be changed.
- Click Ok
- Using the "Default Envelope:" dropdown, pick "Env #10 Custom"
- Click the "Address positions..." button
- Enter values as follows (do not use the up/down buttons, simply type them in):
Return address: From Left 0.25"
Return address: From Top: 4.65"
Mailing Address Position: From Left: 4.50"
Mailing Address Position: From Top: 6.46"
- Click Ok.
The address positions in the preview window will appear to be too far down on the envelope. This is normal. The envelope will print correctly.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.