In WordPerfect it is possible to do a repair installation of the software to help resolve minor issues that may be experienced caused by some missing install component.
To repair a WordPerfect X7/X8/X9/2020/2021 installation in Windows 10:
1. Close all WordPerfect Office programs
2. Click Start, Settings (Gear icon near the lower left)
3. Click "Apps", wait for the list to populate
4. Locate "WordPerfect Office 2021" (or your WordPerfect version) in the list and click on it.
5. Click "Uninstall". Click on Uninstall when it pops up, then click "Yes"
6. Select "Repair"
7. Click "Next >" and follow the on-screen directions
8. Reboot if prompted.