This document describes how to use WordPerfect® to create a page of identical labels.
Define the Label Sheet and create one Label
- Open WordPerfect® to a blank document
- Click Format, Labels
- Select the label type you will be using and click "Select"
- Place the information to be repeated on the label which is on the screen
Duplicate the Label using Merge
- Click Tools, Merge
- Click Form Document, Create Form Document
- Ensure "Use file in active window..." is enabled and click OK
- Select "No Association" and click OK
- Click Options
- Set "Number of copies for each record" to the number of labels on the page (Rows x Columns)
- Click Ok
- Click Merge
To see a video of this feature in action, click here (410 kb). Requires Windows Media Player 9.