This document outlines exactly how to associate a shortcut key combination with a PerfectScript™ macro.
To do this, follow the instructions listed below:
- Open WordPerfect®
- Go up to the Tools menu and select Settings.
- Click on the Customize button.
- Click on the Keyboards tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on the Edit button.
- In the Choose A Shortcut Key box select a key. Try and choose a key which is not already in use by another function.
- Click on the Macros tab at the top of the screen and select the button Assign Macro To Key...
- Select your desired macro and click on the Select button.
- Click on yes to save macro with full path.
- Click on Ok, click on Close then click on Close again.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.