To add a toolbar icon in WordPerfect:
- Open WordPerfect
- Right click on the toolbar and choose "Edit..."
- Use the Feature categories: dropdown to pick the desired category
- Scroll thru the alphabetical list to find the desired item.
- Drag the item up from the list and onto the toolbar.
- You can drag the item to any location on the toolbar.
- To remove an icon from the toolbar, drag it off the toolbar and drop it anywhere that is not on the toolbar.
- Click OK to finalize the edit(s).
- We don't recommend adding icons to the Property bar (the second default toolbar in WordPerfect) as icons you add will only show part of the time.
- You can use the Keystrokes tab to add keystrokes to the toolbar
- You can use the Programs or Macros tabs to add programs and macros to the toolbar
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.