In order to disable the advertisements coming from VideoStudio, it is recommended to change the frequency of the messages to "Do not show me tray message for this application. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Launch VideoStudio
2. Click on Help
3. Select Message Preferences
It will look similar to this:
4. Press the down arrow key and select "Do not show me tray message fro this application" and click OK.
This option will prevent advertisements from displaying within VideoStudio
If the recommended solution does not work for you, try disabling the CorelUpdateHelper
1. Using the search box, to the right of the START icon from Windows, type: Task Scheduler and press Enter
2. Click on Task scheduler Library
3. Locate CorelUpdateHelperTask, right-click and select Disable
4. Locate CorelUpdateHelper TaskCore, right-click and select Disable
5. Click the X at the top right to close the dialog box
6. Restart the computer
If all the above solutions do not solve the issue, please contact Corel Support Services
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.