Description of problem:
- Open painter and create a new document
- Add a layer and fill with a dark color
- Layers > Dynamic Plugins > Liquid metal
- Paint liquid metal on the image
- Click Eraser in the Liquid Metal dialog
- Erase portions of the liquid metal on the image
- Select Brush tool in the Liquid Metal dialog
- Paint on the area where portions of liquid metal were erased
Liquid metal does not easily fill areas where liquid metal was previously erased.
User must just keep painting until the area is filled.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.