Two different methods to get ParticleShop working in Elements 14
1. Launch Elements , Photo Editing
- From the Edit menu select Preferences > Plug-Ins
- Put a checkmark in Additional Plug-ins folder checkbox
- Click the Choose button
- Browse to c:\Program Files\Corel\ParticleShop\ParticleShopPlugin
- Click OK
- ParticleShop should appear under the Filter menu
2. Go to c:\Program Files\Corel\ParticleShop\ParticleShopPlugin
- Right click on the .8bf file and create a shortcut on your desktop
- Move the shortcut into the \Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 14\Plug-ins folder
- Launch Elements and it should appear under the Filters menu when photo editing
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.