After installing AfterShot Pro 3 on Fedora 30, it may not launch as expected owing to an OpenSSL library that is not installed. Here's how to make sure this is the fix for you and how to install the library:
- Open a terminal window
- Enter the command "AfterShot3X64" and press Enter
- In the terminal, you see errors mentioning OPENSLL and/or SSLeay, then it goes back to the prompt.
- If you do not see messages regarding OpenSSL or SSLeay, this fix may not work for you.
- To resolve the issue, enter this command:
$ sudo yum install compat-openssl10
- Answer Yes if prompted.
- Once the install is complete, AfterShot will launch without issue.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.