Support Policy for Pinnacle Products
Corel provides three levels of support for Pinnacle Products:
- 14 Day Warranty Service for newly purchased products
- Premium Paid Support
- Limited Support
14-Day Warranty Service
If you have purchased or registered your product within the last 14 days, you are eligible for free installation and activation support.
- You may use our on-line Submit Question form and receive a response within 6 business hours.
- If required, a technical expert will schedule a call to further assist you.
- Applies to a single installation or activation issue.
- You have access to our extensive Knowledgebase articles, Discussion groups, and Facebook.
Premium Paid Support
For questions not covered by our 14-day Warranty Service or the 14-day warranty period has elapsed.
- You will receive an exclusive phone number for technical support in your order confirmation e-mail (North America only).
- You may use our on-line Submit Question form and receive a response within 2 business hours.
- Each paid support ticket is limited to a one-time, single use, but you may purchase as many tickets as needed.
- You have access to our extensive Knowledgebase articles, Discussion groups, and Facebook
Warranty and Premium Paid Support does not cover:
- Network installations with Terminal Server, NetWare®, or Linux®
- Custom development, such as macros or Microsoft® Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) customization, etc.
- Support for any 3rd party software integration such as ODMA or OLE
- Installation issues caused by non-Corel software conflicts or hardware issues (computer, printer or other equipment)
Self Help for All Products
For all products:
You have access to our extensive Knowledgebase articles, Discussion groups, and Facebook
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.