All extras including Akrilic, DiscCatalogMaker RE, Roxio Video Player, Live Screen Capture, Toast Audio Assistant, Roxio Secure Burn, Toast Slice and MultiCam Capture and Editing will not open.
The user does not have permission to open the apps. For instance, if the user tries to launch the Live Screen Capture app from Toast's Extras menu, or from the Capture tab, a message comes up stating the app could not be found.
If the user goes to Finder > Applications > Toast 20 Applications, the Toast 20 Applications folder shows a "not allowed" icon on it (red circle with a minus sign), as seen below.
If the user attempts to open the Toast 20 Applications folder, a message comes up stating that the user does not have permission to see its contents.
To fix this issue, the user's sign-in name needs to be added to the Sharing & Permissions list with full Read & Write privileges. Follow the steps below:
1. Right-click on the Toast 20 Applications folder;
2. Select "Get Info" from the menu;
3. Scroll down to the Sharing & Permissions section;
4. Click the padlock icon and enter your password. This will allow you to make changes;
5. Click the plus (+) button and select your username to add it.
Once, added to the list, reboot your Mac. You should now be able to open the folder and use the apps.