Your Roxio application window is much too big to fit your screen area, and as a result you are unable to access the control buttons, such as the burn button in MyDVD or the record button in Easy VHS to DVD Plus.
You may also be getting a notification window stating, "The current display settings do not meet the minimum requirements for this application. Please change the screen resolution to 1024 x 768 or higher, and the color quality to 16-bit or higher."
This is not caused by any resolution or color depth settings, as the notification window states, but a very high DPI setting. The DPI (dots per inch) determines how big the elements on your screen will appear, including text, icons, and of course application windows.
To fix this problem, you will need to go into your Windows 10 settings and scale down the DPI size. Follow these steps:
1. Click on the Windows start menu and select Settings;
2. Click on the System icon;
3. In most cases, the Display item will already be selected in the navigation panel on the left-hand side. If it is not, scroll up or down as needed, locate the Display item, and select it;
4. If you are using more than one display, make sure you select the display you want to change by selecting its number. See the previous screenshot;
5. Scroll down to the "Scale and layout" section and click on the box under "Change the size of text, apps, and other items";
6. From the drop-down menu, select 100% if it is not already selected (which it likely isn't);
7. Your display will automatically adjust itself to the new DPI setting once done.
Now try launching your Roxio application again. The entire application window should now fit snuggly within your display's screen real estate.