The WinZip support team covers the following topics
- Licensing questions: Purchase, Order fulfillment, Subscription management, Registration, Activation, Refunds
- Installation, Updates, Upgrades and Removal of the Software
- Configuration issues
- Basic product functionality questions
- Product Defect verification and reporting
- Enhancement and feature request submission
The following topics are not covered by the WinZip support team
- WinZip Software that is used on or in conjunction with hardware or Software other than that specified in the applicable documentation
- Virus Infections
- System/Server administration activities and routine product
- 3rd Party Applications not provided by WinZip
- Altered or modified WinZip Software, unless altered or modified by WinZip or as defined in the Product Documentation or Knowledge Base
- Defects in the WinZip Software due to hardware malfunction, abuse, or improper use
- Reimbursing and expenses spent for 3rd Party Services not provided by WinZip
- WinZip Support excludes training, customization, integration, and any issues arising from non-standard usage of the Software
- Evaluation software or other Software provided at no charge and any WinZip Software sold separately by WinZip including, without limitation, consulting code, unless generally made available to WinZip’ subscription customers at no additional charge.
- WinZip Support Team will provide Support only for the versions of the Product specified in the Product Documentation or as specified at the time of purchase. Changes to supported versions will be announced in advance on the WinZip website and via e-mail notifications.
- Environments Supported: WinZip Team supports the use of its products only on the platforms (hardware and Operating Systems) specified in the Product Documentation for each WinZip Product.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.