The Backup/Clean tab of the WinZip Ribbon provides updated powerful WinZip Backup features and it gives access to a variety of WinZip Background Tools.
This first section really contains one button that acts as a toggle. Only the features that are relevant will show and they will change when you click the toggle.
- Advanced Secure Backup: When the toggle reads this you can click it to see all of the WinZip Backup features that have been available in earlier versions of WinZip.
- Simple Secure Backup: If you clicked Advanced Secure Backup and you would like to return to the simpler version, click this button.
Backup (Simple Secure)
- Folder: This is a new, simple method for selecting a folder for backup and optionally scheduling it.
Predefined Backups (Advanced Secure)
- Documents Library: Run a job that will zip the contents of the Windows Documents Library
- Pictures Library: Run a job that will zip the contents of your Pictures Library
- Docs, Email, Favs, and Desktop: Run a job that will Zip the Documents, Email, Desktop, and Favorites folders as one job
- All Libraries: Run a job that will zip all of the files and folders in all of your Libraries
Custom Backups (Advanced Secure)
- Run: Find and run a custom WinZip job you created earlier or select a recently run WinZip job from the list
- Create: Create a WinZip job
- A new custom job
- A job based on an existing WinZip job
- A job based on the files you have selected in WinZip's Files pane
- Edit: Edit an existing WinZip job