Note: This article applies to WordPerfect 7 and later versions.
WordPerfect has powerful macros which you may wish to add to your toolbars. Here is how to add them to your toolbars:
- Right-click on the toolbar and choose Edit...
- Click the Macros tab
- Click Add Macro
- Double-click on the macro you wish to add.
- You'll see a prompt "Save Macro with full path?". If you did not browse to a different folder to find the macro, answer "No". If you did browse to a different folder, answer "Yes".
- to change the appearance of the toolbar icon:
- Right-click on the macro icon on the toolbar and choose Customize...
- Click Import to import a new image for the icon
- Edit the button text and quicktip (the text you see when you hover over the button)
- I recommend not changing the properties.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3-6 as needed to add more macros to the toolbar
- Click OK when done adding macros to the toolbar.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.